Dip Applied Science Nursing, Masters of Nursing, BSc (Hons) Public Health (Health Visiting), IBCLC.
Working with parents and babies to develop confident happy families, supporting breastfeeding, sleep and behaviour.
I spent my adolescence babysitting and working with families, from this I have travelled the world working as a nanny and nursing with families from all walks of life. My greatest joy comes from seeing families discover the love of parenting and growing happy children.
What can Sharon help you with?
• Sleep and settling of your baby or toddler
• Feeding: breast, bottle or solids
• Child behaviour: toddler tantrums, toilet training
• Growth and development screening
• Parenting support and education